Global Package LLC will find high quality packaging solutions to fulfill the packaging development needs of all industries dealing in beverage goods which are primarily packaged in glass bottles. All aspects of fulfillment are important to Global Package and broadening our knowledge of packaging is what we strive to provide our clients.
Our quality offerings include:
- A full line of standard and highly custom bottles from 2000 cases and above
- Customized bar top, natural cork closures with wood or metal tops
- Cartons and gift boxes with highly sophisticated printing capabilities
- Pewter self-adhesive labels
- Branding, packaging, collateral and marketing communication design from preeminent design firm Tucker Creative
- Proprietary bottle design from internationally acclaimed designer Barrie Tucker of The Barrie Tucker Company.
Erica Harrop, the founder of Global Package, was mainly interested in the winemaking industry when she began her career post international wine studies at the University of Bordeaux in the Department D'Oenologie and earned as well her Enology degree from the University of California at Davis. But the real fascination came from the beauty of watching glass form into classic and elegant shapes when she chanced into the glass industry in the mid 1980′s. Upon leading some of the major glass companies through the 1990s and 2000's she earned her MBA from Sonoma State University and ventured to start her own import glass and packaging business. Everyone hopes to find their passion in their work and this is where Harrop found hers.
This love of glass making has fueled a desire to source the best products and services from around the globe to fulfill a full package need.
See what we can offer you and find out what the value added benefits are of working together with real professionals.